Fire & Smoke Damage
Lakeland Fire & Smoke Restoration
Lakeland Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Fire in your home or business can be devastating. Recognizing the trauma and emotional upset victims suffer, Puroclean works quickly and considerately to mitigate damage. We are available 24/7 to answer your call and immediately move into action. We are as committed to restoring peace of mind as we are to restoring the damage done by the fire, smoke, and water. Puroclean will walk you through the entire process to help you understand what to expect during this difficult time. We will work with you and your insurance company to help speed your claim and make the process easier for you.
At PuroClean, it is our goal to save you time, money, and hassle after a fire wreaks havoc on your home or business’ property. When the fire is out, timing is critical. The first 24 to 48 hours after fire damage are known as the “golden hours” of recovery. The acidic soot and toxic smoke damage that is produced, when fires are extinguished, accelerates the deterioration and corrosion of building components and vital assets. There are many tasks you would not want to attempt on your own due to the risk of toxic gases being exposed or smoldering ash getting into the air. Your property will likely suffer widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts as well. Therefore, fire and water damage repairs must begin quickly to maximize effectiveness. The more time that goes by increases the possibility of greater loss and higher restoration costs. The more quickly Puroclean can stabilize your home or business the more chance we have to recover as much property for you as possible.
With compassion and knowledge, our team of restoration professionals at PuroClean is able to effectively manage fire and smoke damage situations that require urgency, sensitivity, thorough treatment, and respect.
As always with fire, smoke, and soot restoration, urgency is vital. The longer you wait, the more difficult and costly it can be to restore your personal belongings. That’s why our emergency response team is available for fire/smoke damage restoration services are available 24/7, we’re always here when you need us.
We’re here to help!
Our team of fire and smoke damage restoration professionals will work with you and your insurance company to make sure that your home or business gets up and running again with as little stress as possible. We work with care to minimize downtime and take the confusion and intimidation out of the claims process so you can get back to your life as soon as possible. You can trust a PuroClean representative to guide you and guarantee that this process is made as painless as possible.
Only trained fire damage professionals should survey the loss site in order to determine the extent to which the fire, heat, smoke, soot, and moisture impacted contents and building materials…
In the aftermath of a fire, it is important to begin working with trained fire damage professionals. The fire restoration process is a specialized one that requires experience and the right training and tools to do it properly. PuroClean professionals have the knowledge and skills to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire conditions. We will survey your home or business to determine the extent of damage to the structure and contents and the scope of needed cleaning, restoration, and repairs. Rest assured, PuroClean personnel will respectfully handle your property as if it were our own. We take extra care to salvage and protect your personal belongings. Our comprehensive restoration services can reverse many of the effects of fire, smoke and water damage.
Fire Damage Restoration Services:
• 24/7 emergency service – Onsite assistance within 1 hour.
• Prompt damage assessment, pretesting, and estimates.
• Emergency board up and structural stabilization.
• Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residues from fire damage.
• Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions, and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
• Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers, and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
• Reconstruction of the affected areas.
• Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
• Demolition and reconstruction of the affected areas.
What to do:
• Call the experts at PuroClean of Lakeland ASAP.
• Move pets and kids to a smoke-free environment. Smoke contains carcinogenic gases that can affect their health. Start with a neighbor you trust for immediate aid then move them to a temporary home with friends or family until the fire restoration is complete.
• Open all the windows. This will get air moving to push the smoke out of the rooms.
• Empty your refrigerator and freezer if there is no power. Once empty, prop the door open to prevent odors from building up inside.
• Inventory the contents of your home. Take pictures of the damage and make a list of all items that need replacing. You will need copies for the insurance company, for your own personal records and possibly for the fire investigation authorities. Make up to five copies to have on hand, just in case.
What NOT to do:
• Don’t wipe down the walls, wood trim, and furniture or any other absorbent surface.
• Don’t sit on or move upholstered furniture.
• Don’t consume any food product, including canned items, that were exposed to the extreme heat of the fire.
• Don’t turn on the air conditioner or heater.
• Stay away from electrical devices like appliances, stereos or TVs, until the fire restoration service deems them safe
WHO WE HELP
“Mr. Jensen was very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions and listened to my concerns. I am pleased with the service.”
“I have never had this experience before and hopefully never again but Jeff and Marty got it all cleared up. I would recommend this company.”
“They did a super good job. I would recommend them to anyone. That’s the reason the Insurance company chose you.”
“Very capable, on time and organized.”
“The BEST! Much better than expected.”
“I want to express my gratitude for the outstanding job that Jeff and his crew at PuroClean did for me. I have a property that I managed and the tenants were hoarders. When they moved out they left the place in shambles. To say the least I was overwhelmed with the contents left at the property. PuroClean came in, took control, ordered dumpsters, hauled off loads of stuff and left the place safe, clean and ready for new tenants. Their work was above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this company!”
“We had a pipe burst and came home to a flooded house. We were able to locate PuroClean of Lakeland who was able to come out to us within an hour. They were a blessing cleaning the mess up. We would definitely recommend them.”
“I moved into a new apartment with very dirty carpet with pet stains and smells. I contacted PuroClean of Lakeland and Jeff removed the carpet stains and smell in one day. He has amazing equipment and new how to use it. Thanks PuroClean of Lakeland I love my carpet!!!”
“After seeing what PuroClean can do after a devastating fire, I would defiantly recommend them. They thoroughly cleaned the house from top to bottom. All the contents from clothing to rugs to furniture were cleaned as well. There was no trace of smoke or fire damage when they finished.”
I highly recommend PuroClean of Lakeland. They are great people to deal with in a time of need! They are very honest, compassionate and caring people. They are extremely helpful and dependable.
“I smelled a musky smell in my house. I had another company come out that was unable to locate the source. I was nervous because my youngest daughter is chronically ill and has no immune system. I called Jeff with PuroClean, explained to him my daughters situation and he was out the same day. He found the source which was mold and was able to work with my insurance company to resolve the issue. Jeff is compassionate, caring and knew his stuff. I can’t believe how much his company cared. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone.”